Pick Your Style
We can supply new standard oblong, square or motorcycle number plates, with different emblems, borders and lettering options to tickle your fancy.
All our new and replacement number plates are completely road legal and DVLA approved, and standard number plate prices start from just £15.99 each.
What documents do I need to bring with me?
Most importantly you’ll need to bring the right documents with you to your local store to get your new plates. The law states that you must provide current proof of identity and proof of entitlement to the registration mark quoted in order to get replacement number plates.
If you reserve your plates online, they can’t be made until we have verified your documents instore.
Please note: These are legal guidelines imposed by the DVLA, and sadly we can’t provide you with new or replacement registration plates without the correct documents!
1. Proof of Identity:
- Bank/Building Society statement
- Current utility, telephone or Council Tax bill
- National ID card issued by the Government of a state of territory other than the UK
- Debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society
- Police warrant card
- Armed forces identity card
Remember – whichever Proof of Identity document you bring needs to show your name and address!
2. Proof of Entitlement:
- A Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C) (Please be aware only the new red V5C Certificates are accepted, and not the old blue Certificates)
- The tear-off slip (V5C/2) from (V5C section 10)
- A Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750)
- A Cherished Transfer Retention Certificate (V778)
- A Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)
- A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
- An Authorisation Certificate (V948) from DVLA Local Office with official DVLA stamp, or a downloaded copy of the eV948
- A letter of authorisation from Fleet Operators (including a lease/hire company). The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C
Sometimes you might need to provide a third document if the two documents brought into store do not show your address. For example, if you bring a debit card and V948 into store, neither document shows where you live – so you’d need to bring in another listed document for proof of address.